Personal experience, conscience and reason should be final authorities in religion. In the end, religious authority lies not in a book, person or institution, but in ourselves.
Summary of beliefs
- What binds us together is the belief in a higher power and that cannabis is a healing plant.
- Congregation and members are unified by a shared search for spiritual growth, seeking inspiration and insight from all major world religions.
- Religion is a matter of individual experience, therefore only the individual can decide what to believe in.
- Each person is encouraged to search for his or her own personal truth on issues, such as existence, meaning of life, creation and afterlife.
- Cannabis does have medicinal benefits if it’s not abused or over used.
- Hemp has thousands of uses including many ways devised by modern technology.
Reason defines the search for truth and belief that the higher power embraces all people equally. We believe that how we choose to live our lives is more important than what we believe about life. Religious wisdom is ever changing, with human understanding of life and death, the world and its mysteries never being final.